Working Holiday Scheme is a bilaterial agreement signed between the Government of the HKSAR and the goverment of different countries which allows Hong Kong Young peop;e to stay and take up a short-term employment in these countries.
1. Medications and drugs benefit up to HK$1,500,000
2. Personal accident benefit up to HK$800,000
3. 24-hour hotline and emergency assistance service
4. Unlimited benefit amount for emergency medical evacuation and repatriation
5. Long distance call expenses during hospitalization
6. Coverage for the entire working holiday
7. Cover leisure trips during working holiday
8. No co-payment or deductible
Age Limit & Eligibility:
Hong Kong resident who participates in Working Holiday Scheme and aged between 18 and 31.